The Great Escape
This is it. The first page of something I kept locked inside for years, waiting for the right place to breathe. I’m not writing this to be seen or followed. I’m writing because there are things that don’t survive the noise outside. They need a darker room, a slower pace, a place where nothing gets twisted the moment it leaves your mouth.
Social media is modern slavery dressed as freedom. People defend it, feed it, and even pay for their own chains. I stepped out of that system the moment I understood it wasn’t built for people like me. I don’t want to participate in a world where everything is turned into a product, even your silence. I don’t negotiate with platforms that reshape truth to fit their narrative.
At least here, with words, everything stays as it is.
No edits behind my back. No reinterpretation. No distortion. Just the truth, unprotected.
I’ve been in music since I was old enough to drive myself to studios and clubs I didn’t belong to yet. I learned early that this industry doesn’t save you. You save yourself, track after track, night after night. Music carried me through things most people never see. It sharpened me. It hardened me. It gave me discipline when everything else was chaos. And it still does.
This blog isn’t meant to be smart or strategic. I couldn’t care less about that. It’s a place to drop what doesn’t fit anywhere else: the weight, the doubts, the fights I don’t talk about, the parts of Ritual Beats that never reach the surface. The good nights. The bad ones. The mistakes that cost more than they should. The decisions that took everything. The ones that brought it all back. The world only sees the surface; this is what sits underneath.
I was raised to give without keeping score. It makes you strong and stupid at the same time. It takes years to learn who deserves what. And even now, I trust almost no one. But that’s fine. Solitude isn’t a loss when you choose it. It becomes leverage. It becomes clarity. It becomes armour.
This blog is my long book. No chapters. No timeline. No promise that anything will make sense. It moves when I move. It stops when I need silence. And it ends when I do. Not sooner.
I don’t speak much in the world, but I write so something survives me. Not for fame. Not for legacy. Just so the truth doesn’t disappear with me. Words last longer than people. And they can’t be bent as easily.
If you’re here, it means you found the entrance on your own.
No push. No hype. No spotlight. That already puts you on the right side of the line.
Raw. Unfiltered. Real. This is Ritual Beats.
// Templar